Please talk with us about how these new guidelines may affect the sale of your home or other property.
My Role as Your Listing Agent
- Remain in consistent communication through the entire pre-list, marketing and sale process.
- Represent your best interests in all negotiations.
- Guide you through a pre-market "to-do" list with advice and referrals to trusted service providers.
- Showcase your home and highlight the best features using 25 years of success.
- Advise you carefully in setting a competitive market price.
- Spearhead a professional marketing campaign to expose your property to the widest possible audience through a variety of proven techniques.
- Continually review comparable properties and market trends to keep your property at the front of the market.
- Advise you on the merits of submitted offers.
- Oversee all aspects of the closing process.
- Review all documents for accuracy and your peace of mind.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in everything I do to help you sell your property for the best price in the shortest timeframe for the current market.
What to Expect When Selling Your Home.
- Comparative market analysis prepared by listing agent for your home or property.
- Sign listing agreement paperwork with pdxbrokers.com
- Walk through property with listing agent to establish a pre-market "to-do" list.
- Listing agent creates multi-media marketing campaign for your property.
- Property is launched on market to the public (RMLS, yard sign, broker tour, etc.).
- Showings begin (waiting is frequently the most frustrating time period for sellers).
- Accepted offer (written agreement of terms between you and a buyer)
- Buyer starts inspection process for property, escrow is opened with deposit of earnest money from buyer.
- Negotiations regarding results of inspections take place.
- Appraisal is conducted for value of property (required repairs may be applicable).
- Moving process begins (utility notifications, etc.).
- Paperwork signing appointment scheduled at the escrow company.
- Key exchange is arranged through the listing agent.
- Closing Date - title is transferred and any proceed funds are wired to your account.